Madison SoHo Condo Neighborhood
Madison SoHo condo community is located along South Howard (SoHo) in the neighborhood of Hyde Park known for its dinning and nightlife scene. Residents at Madison SoHo are walking distance from local restaurants and bars. Most notable is MacDinton’s, a lively hangout with soccer and live music, World of Beer, and Chipotle Mexican Grill. It’s also right next to Publix Super Market.
Points of Interest
Nearby points of interest you may find useful or interesting include:
- Bayshore Boulevard – waterfront road with scenic views of Tampa Bay. It has a long 4.5 mile sidewalk for walking, biking, and rollerblading.
- Tampa General Hospital – located on Davis Island is level one trauma center with five-helicopter fleet
- University of Tampa – private university with more than 200 accredited programs of study. Plant Hall, central building, built by Henry B. Plant in 1891, has distinctive Mooorish minarets atop its structure.
Madison SoHo Condo Amenities
Madison SoHo Condo community has the following amenities:
- Association office at 2421 W Horatio St, Tampa, FL 33609
- Gated entry
- Attached parking garage for residents only
- Valet trash removal at your condo door
- Hot tub
- Grilling area
The Madsion SoHo has two buildings. Each building has its own attached parking garage. pool, hot tub, and grilling area. Each building is three floors with access to attached parking garage on all floors. Outside the building is street parking for guest and parking permit is required between 6pm and 6am except for South Armenia Ave.