Digital Media Production in Tampa
Ken’s Corporate Housing has equipment and skills you need for high quality digital media production in Tampa. We have digital imaging equipment for photography, video, and audio productions.
Brian Kenneth Kondas shoots on Nikon D750 full frame 24 megapixel digital camera. Brian has the digital photography equipment to shoot animals, events, portraits, products, and real estate photography. The links below direct you to Brian’s digital photography portfolios:
- Animal portfolio of wildlife photos
- Event portfolio of live event photos
- Portrait portfolio of adults
- Product portfolio
- Real estate portfolio of property
Nikon D750 Camera with Interchangeable Lenses
The Nikon D750 camera is a DSLR camera. Lenses on DSLR cameras are interchangeable. This means a photographer can remove and attach different lens on the same camera body. Brian own the following photography equipment:
- Nikon D750 camera body
- 70-200mm Tamron f/2.8 G2 lens
- 2x teleconverter for Tamron lens doubling the focal length
- 50mm Nikon f/1.8 D lens
- Geekoto 79″ Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ball Head
Lighting equipment includes:
- Sekonic LiteMaster Pro Light Meter
- Godox AD360 monolight
- Godox AD200 monolight
- 55″ octobox with diffusion and grid
- 14″ x 63″ strip box with diffusion and grid
- 22″ Godox beauty dish with diffusion and grid
- 7″ standard reflector with diffusion and multiple grids
- 57″ x 57″ scrim diffusion and reflector with aluminum frame and extendable boom pole
- 24″ x 36″ 5-in-one diffusion and reflectors
Gray seamless paper background that can be turned white or black or colored with strobe gels.
Digital media production equipment for video includes camera, lens filters, video lights, external video monitor, and other equipment to perform dramatic and cinematic camera movements. Brian Kenneth Kondas shot and edited the following digital video portfolio:
Brian Kenneth Kondas shoots Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080 on Nikon D750 camera.
We use two types of lens filters: Circular Polarizers and Neutral Density (ND) filters. Lens filters can be used for photography and video. However, neutral density filters reduce the light entering the lens like a pair of sunglasses. When shooting video outdoors during the daytime or in any brightly lite environment, ND filters allows correct exposure at slower shutter speeds used for videos. Circular polarizer filers remove the glare on reflective surfaces such as water and glass. They can also darken, saturate colors in the sky. We own the following lens filters:
- Breakthrough Photography 72mm x4 6-stop ND filter and Circular Polarizer filter
- Hoya 77mm 5-stop ND filter (for Tamron 70-200mm lens)
- Tiffen 52mm Circular Polarizer (for Nikon 50mm lens)
- B+W 52mm 3-stop ND filter (for Nikon 50mm lens)
We own the following video lights:
- Two Neewer 800w Tungsten Dimmable Hot Lights with barn doors
- Two CowboyStudio 500 LED Lighting Banks with barn doors
- Two fluorescent light fixtures
- 25 fluorescent bulbs: LiteTronics F32T8CB50 32 Watts 5000K CRI 90
- One Cree 120W Equivalent Daytime 5000K CRI 90 Dimmable LED bulb
Light stands, sand bags, silk light diffusers, and adjustable dimmer switch.
Camera Supports For Creative Movements
We own the following camera supports for dramatic and cinematic movements:
- Orion DSLR camera crane (8ft or 12 ft)
- SolidTrax Universal Track Dolly
- Davis & Sanford PROVISTA PRO Video Tripod with V18 Fluid Head
Watch the video below to see the camera crane in action. Check out more camera crane videos at ProAM USA.
External Video Monitor
FeelWorld 4K external video monitor uses HDMI cable to attach to Nikon D750 camera needed for remote viewing especially when camera is attached to jib crane.
Digital audio equipment includes:
- Rode NTG2 shotgun microphone with boom pole
- Zoom H2n handy recorder
- Zoom H4N Multitrack recorder
Digital Media Production Studio in Tampa Bay
Photos are edited on iMac computer using Adobe Lightroom Classic and Adobe Photoshop CC.
Videos are edited on iMac computer using Final Cut Pro X.