Property Manager Job
Ken’s Corporate Housing, Inc.
leases and manages a portfolio of residential properties: half are fully furnished condos with our furniture in them and other half are unfurnished condos with no furniture. We offer monthly maid service with our fully furnished condos. The properties we manage are located in desirable, gated communities of South Tampa including Hyde Park and Harbour Island. We eInvoice our tenants with QuickBooks and most of our tenants choose to conveniently pay rent online with bank transfers (ACH). Our office is equipped with Apple mini-mac computers which run on OS X operating system. We are currently hiring Property Manager to work part-time $15 per hour and 12 hours per week. This position has the opportunity to advance your career to salaried Property Manager and take full responsibilitiy of our portfollio of properties. Within a year you can be promoted and earn $30,000 per year salary plus bonus.
Responsibilities of Property Manager
- Advertising available for rent properties on Internet websites
- Manage renter calls, emails, voicemails, text messages
- Manage property files: lease expire dates, claims on tenant’s security deposits
- Manage tenant move-in and move-out
- Manage property repairs and cleaning
- Collect and deposit rents and security deposits
- Start and stop utilities services with TECO and Spectrum
- Operate mini-mac apple computer applications: Numbers, Keynote, Pages
- Operate QuickBooks online and manage tenant invoices
- Show and lease properties
- Pay bills and file reports
- Take photos and videos of property condition
Qualification of Property Manager
- Keyboard typing speed and accuracy at least 35 words per minute
- Proficient with operating your own smartphone
- Ability to learn and follow leasing and management procedures
- Ability to learn and use Apple computer operating system.
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid auto Insurance
- Live in or near Tampa, FL
- Pass our skills assessment
Skills of Property Manager
- Oral communication skills: speaking on phone and in person.
- Written communication skills: typing, writing emails and for rent ads.
- Ability to follow business operating procedures
- Ability to focus on details and enter data correctly
- Ability to remember information
- Situation judgement how you serve customers and show property
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand unitl it's complete
- Listening and Dictation: accurately writing down what you hear
- Ability to plan your work and work your plan